Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

Potentially a great game...

Just a few problems with bugs and stuff.

You already know about the lag problem so I wont drone on about that.

I also noticed a problem in the "Audio Options" on the main menu.
If you move the SFX bar first, it seems to lock and you cant click off the Audio Options popup. Meaning you need to refresh. I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but its really annoying.

Also noticed a few comments down that you responded to a review with some actionscript to put into the console?
It might be me being stupid but where is this console/how do I access it?

Anyway, great game, will certainly replay when the problems have been fixed cause it looks like a lot of fun.

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

Best point 'n click adventure on NG

Very good series, shame this is the last one.
Liked how RS4 had some relevance at least :D

Hope to see more from you

Pointless ball Pointless ball

I think...

I think the only reason these guys like this game is cause you can hold the mouse button down and it wont stop even if you don't follow the ball. SO getting extremely high scores is easy as long as you don't get bored holding the mouse.

Pretty pointless though
I got about 130,000 doing it then got bored, I'm ranked as Nova-Hawk.

Could be a good game if you added some extra things and removed the way to easily cheat

darktwsiter responds:

Im not really good with as2 this was a test to create a game with the knowledge i have :) and i removed most of the ways to hack :D

Rythmetic.Adv.But.Tut Rythmetic.Adv.But.Tut

Hmm...

It's an ok tut but do you really need to upload two of them? (one basic and one advanced)

Surely it would be better to just merge them into a big button tutorial?
Hope this helps

Rythmetic responds:

Umm i found it would be a good idea to do it in different sections because i hate doing big things in fash gets too boring and repetative :( plus i found i would become more known by doing many small tutorials.

Paper Warfare Paper Warfare

Not bad

It was ok, the gameplay and concept are overall great.
The main problem was the bugs and the difficulty.

Just because a games hard, doesn't mean its bad. This game proves this, but the difficulty is just excessive.

After level 3 and the first boss, you just get swarmed with a barrage of missiles and shots. This, coupled with the lag from the sheer amount of projectiles being fired makes it impossible. I don't know if its just my computer, but this is a pretty new computer.

I also came across the bug where nothing appears on some levels when you retry them, sorry but that's a pretty big bug, and with no way (that I can see to save your game) you end up having to restart from the beginning just because of a stupid bug.

Other than those two problems the game was great, hope you can improve on a sequel.

YouTube Logo Maker YouTube Logo Maker

Meh

It was ok.
It all worked but it needs some music and more customization options

At the moment i cant seem to find a use for this either so why not make a logo maker not just for YouTube?

MiCrOsCo-PuCe responds:

Yes, I started with the simplest logo and there are too few possibilities.
For music I haven't found one yet.

flash button tut flash button tut

Was ok

It was all there but it needed some music or sounds and a better design...

If you make another tut then make sure you take your time and make it look good

awsomegamer22 responds:

yah ill keep that in mind

Modern Tactics 2 Modern Tactics 2

Good game but..

Its a very fun and entertaining game, but i think it is way too much like Call of Duty 4, it has almost all of the same weapons as COD4 and it even has perks.

It would've been 10 stars if it were more original

Good game nonetheless

Stickplay: The Game Stickplay: The Game

Its ok

It was ok, but it needs something to make it more challenging, like a time limit or using the elements to do some crazy stuff to make you go faster or something

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

Good work here!

This was great fun, nice work!