LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

Wow

How many ignorants are there that don't understand Jerry Jackson? Too many it seems.

Been watching these videos for years and they still make me laugh every time, genius work.

Great episode as always, keep em coming!

The Mega Man Flash The Mega Man Flash

Well...

I'll give it a 6 because its Mega Man and because the music is nostalgic
But it's really terrible as a flash upload
Still, I'll give it a 5

Project_Man in Computer Project_Man in Computer

Alot better

Alot better than your project stick fight thing
Still lacking a few things but this is a huge improvement, + good music taste

Add a main menu or a start button and a preloader and this will be alot better.

Maybe some sound effects rather than a Rise Against song will make this better.
Also could be longer

Good job though

Nkos13 responds:

Aha thanks fo the "Good music taste"

Tarboy Tarboy

Excellent!

One of the best animated, best voiced, well told movies I've seen on newgrounds to date!

Please make a sequel, I'd love to see it, and I doubt I'm the only one who would too.

Good job, you deserve all the awards you get.

CC ACR: Red vs Dark Red CC ACR: Red vs Dark Red

Great

Great for your first submission.
I gave it a 5, hope to see more in the near future.

Metalbug responds:

Thank you!

Ball animation TEST Ball animation TEST

Good animation

Very smooth animation, good work
Not much point to it though, I know its a test but its just a 20 second loop so not a high score I'm afraid

What it's Like in Japan What it's Like in Japan

Uhh ye at the guy below

He wasn't really being racist to Japan, its just a joke. There's no real malice in what he was saying so he's not being racist.

If he said "That's what its like in Japan and its a shithole" that would be racist.

Anyway great vid :D

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

I don't see how it was funny...

Yeah i didn't laugh once. So say this is a useless review or whatever but it wasn't funny.

I agree with Tuzl

Windows XP (big project) Windows XP (big project)

Not the worst thing ever....

.... but not the best either.

You need to first, take your time with making the graphics slightly better. I know if it is your first submission you will be excited and want to get in on Newgrounds as quick as you can. But don't. It will be much better if you take your time with it.

Secondly you need to check for spelling errors. There are some errors in there, be careful to read through everything again to check.

Finally, give it some sort of storyline. I know it is meant to be like a dig at Windows saying Linux is better, but some people might not understand. The storyline in this flash is a little vague and it would be better if you came up with an original idea and thought everything through. Like i said, take your time!

You did have a preloader and a replay button so that's good, you are using some basic actionscript!

kidpaddle59 responds:

i use some basic actionscript in windows VISHIT !

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

Yeah you have 1337 reviews! oh wait...

Yeah sorry you now have 1338 reviews =/ LEEB :S

Anyway i love these animations and this is one of my faves out of all that i have seen over the past few years. Keep it up Dave ;) haha